Emiko Kanematsu R.Ac & R.TCMP
We utilize different styles of acupuncture depending on the individual conditions for best results:
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Balance Method Acupuncture
- Master Tung's Acupuncture
- Auriculotherapy (needles or herbal seeds on the ears)
- Acupuncture with electric stimulation
- Trigger Points (medical acupuncture)
Click here for Acupuncture FAQs.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
We prescribe Chinese medicine/herbs in different forms depending on the individual conditions as well as lifestyles:
- Raw herbs - this is the completely tailor-made medicine, and best for individuals with complicated conditions. Your herbs will be professionally cooked and you will receive small pouches of herbal tea (no home cooking)
- Granules, Capsules & Tablets - they can be semi tailor-made or completely tailor-made, and be easily taken. You simply make herbal tea by dissolving granules in hot water. Ideal for those who often travel.
- External herbal treatment - cream, ointment, lotion, oil, wash etc.
Click here for Chinese Herbal Medicine FAQs.
Moxibustion is a form of heat treatment that stimulates specific acupuncture points of the body by burning moxa (mugwort herb). While not for everyone, it is a very important method for certain conditions and it has been commonly used to turn breech babies around.
Our clinic provides our best care for your individual needs with a variety of services. The main treatment for fertility that we provide are as below:
Copyright © 2017 Chiyu Acupuncture. All rights reserved.