Emiko Kanematsu R.Ac & R.TCMP
Additional Information about Emiko Kanematsu
- Ph.D (Medicine), Gifu University School of Medicine, Japan
- M.D., Gifu University School of Medicine, Japan
- Diploma of Acupuncture, Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Diploma of Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- National Medical License, Japan
- Registered Acupuncturist & TCM practitioner, the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO), Canada
- Previously Registered Acupuncturist & TCM practitioner, the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners & Acupuncturists of British Columbia (before Ontario begun regulation of TCM in April, 2013)
Educational Certificates Related to Fertility
- The Treatment of Infertility - The Complete Series by Jane Lyttleton
- Combining TCM and IVF To Improve Clinical Outcomes by Jane Lyttleton
- Addressing Fertility Issues In Advanced Maternal Age by Randine Lewis
- Optimizing Ovarian Reserve by Brandon Horn & Wendy Yu
- Acupuncture strategies to dramatically improve IVF success by Brandon Horn
- Female and Male Infertility by Ray Rubio
- Acupuncture and Herbal Treatments with IVF by Richard Blitstein
- Metabolic Syndrome and PCOS: Integrated Treatment Approaches that Work by Dagmar Ehling
- Treating Complex Gynecological Conditions with Evidence-based Acupuncture by Elizabet Stener-Victorin
- Treating Infertility with the Eight Extraordinary Vessels by Yvonne Farrell & Laura Erlich
- Eight Extras and the Childbearing Cycle: Complete Course by Yvonne Farrell & Laura Erlich
- Understanding of Treating Endometriosis by Giovanni Maciocia
- The Effect of Chinese Herbs on Endometriosis from Western and Eastern Medicine Perspectives by John Chen
- Amenorrhea and PCOS - Treating Gynecology-Related Conditions with TCM by Kathleen Albertson
- Turning Breech Babies with Acupuncture and Moxibustion by Debra Betts
- Practical Skills for a Successful Fertility & Pregnancy Practice by Jani White
These are only some of the fertility-related certificates that Emiko has earned. She also holds many more certificates for a variety of TCM gynecological & obstetric conditions including; menopause - Master Tung's Acupuncture, Balance Method, Korean Hand Therapy, Auricular therapy for both pain management and internal diseases.
Emiko Kanematsu is a Registered Acupuncturist (R.Ac) and Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine (R.TCMP). She is also a licensed medical doctor in Japan and has a Ph.D in Medicine.
Emiko completed the four-year Practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine program. She has also practiced as a Medical Doctor in general and university hospitals for over ten years in Japan. She graduated from the Gifu University School of Medicine (national) and earned her Ph.D in Medicine.
Copyright © 2017 Chiyu Acupuncture. All rights reserved.
Her biggest focus has been on women's issues and reproductive health, especially for fertility. Her approach to enhance fertility is integrated from many courses she took in the past (including courses by the world famous and leading practitioners in this TCM fertility field; please see below) and evidence-based TCM (medical acupuncture). She has helped a lot of couples who had difficulties to have a child with both natural conception and ART support.